image du jour

image du jour

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a bit cramped...

So it's me, my sister, TJ, Eddie, and Bulldozer. We are attempting to exist in 500 square feet. Aims reminds me that Japanese families do it all the time. Still, waking up in the apartment this morning...the place looked like 'Jonestown: the morning after'
Dogs splayed out all over the floor, Tuck man groaning about not wanting to go to school, Aims and I trying to get ready for work at the same time. Total chaos. No one got breakfast this morning.
Dozer broke my landlord's dog run fence yesterday so all the dogs were running loose in the yard. In an attempt to fix it I slashed a gash in my leg. Dozer got out again anyway. I'll try reinforcing it tonight again. I think my tetanus is up to date...
I'm tired and worn out. Park to Paradise this Saturday, organizing volunteers, getting sign stands, road cones, paddles, safety vests is a priority. We have our last meeting tonight. Have to meet the MT DOT guy on Friday to see if we can put something over the cattle guard for the bikes.
Trying to finish up the semester of grad school this week, but can't seem to get my paper written. Root canal gets finished Thursday.
Busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment