The dog doesn't help. I swear half the time he channels a human, the other half a cat. After drinking water he licks his paws, then he sleeps. He vacillates between the Zen "chicken-butt" pose, curled up in a compact ball, and the arching-backed, legs splayed "I can take up more space than you on the couch" position. And he snores. Just like having any other man around the house, really.
But I digress. It's 10:25 pm on a Monday and I woke up an hour and a half ago. Nothing quite like coming home from work so exhausted you pass out on the couch for 4 hours or so, then wake up in a daze to face a long sleepless night. Joy.
Add to that I have day 2 of training tomorrow. Another 8 hours sitting in an extremely uncomfortable folding chair at a plastic table in the former Mammoth Elementary School, talking about the possibility of becoming a supervisor. Drinking way too much coffee. Dreading heading back to my overstuffed email inbox at the office.
I'm rambling now. You should definitely stop reading.
I think I shall read my lecture on raster analysis. Nothing like a little fuzzy reclassification to put you right to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment