When a friend pops in the office and asks if you would mind helping with the conference in October - the answer is "sure, no problem!"
Then October comes, the boss takes off for a couple weeks, and the conference rolls around.
I'm just a soft touch, I suppose.
Short (2 day + 1 evening) conference. Good to see old friends and co-workers who have moved on to other places and other jobs. Fun to commiserate with current friends and co-workers. Long days, but all in all a pretty good time.
Thomas, Suzanne, and Ginger are visiting for a few days as well - just touring the park and soaking.
Unfortunately I have a bushel of apples that need to be ground and juiced and sauced, but they will have to wait.
Busy fall days, but the weather is holding - frosty nights and bluebird sunny days. Can't ask for more than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment