OK, atm I am blaming the questionably old cream cheese I scarfed on crackers, but suffice it to say I woke up at 4 am Friday morning with severe gastrointestinal distress. Fell asleep on the bathroom floor, time unknown, and woke up at noon Friday on said floor.
2. Agree to work on the day before P2P
What the hell was I thinking? I have a TON of little projects to get done, and I arranged an afternoon meeting with Bob at the HRC. I have been volunteering for this race for like 9 years now - I should know better.
3. Call my boss immediately after waking up to explain what I'm doing today
This is basic. Don't know if I even made sense on the phone. 'Nuff said.
4. Agree to make 2 big pots of veggie-friendly chili for the P2P picnic
Again, thought this would be easy. I have a big tub of Bear Creek Damn Good Chili and it's really easy to make and spice up. Problem: read the ingredients (rendered chicken fat and beef broth) not a vegetarian delight. Off to the store to buy ingredients for my homemade chili (after above meeting) Tossing together ingredients quickly, water boiling, looking over meeting notes.
Pots boiling over on the stove, still tired and not feeling very well. Put together the signs for tomorrow and they look fine, still need to go up the hill and get vests. What a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment