image du jour

image du jour

Monday, August 30, 2010

the picture catch-up episodes - in somewhat logical order

The dogs of Gardiner - Callie and Eddie passed out after play.
I titled this photo "3 dog night" - not that the three of them are the most energetic in the world, but they pass out well on the floor.

Spring road trip, Arizona to Montana. I started at a conference in Denver, flew to Phoenix, convinced pops to fly Tuck in from Shreveport. We spent a couple days in Arizona, then packed up for the migration north. I love their house down there. Here's pops and TJ looking at the green of the desert - lots of rain this spring down there.
CC and TJ in GRCA - Tuck was a baby when he was here last, and poppa had never been. We spent a fun day touring the south rim.

No comments:

Post a Comment