(the quick 10 minute i'm at work blog post)
got bored with the old title, so in with a new for a new year (same address as before)Tucker has been here since the 16th, had a great xmas with wonderful, thoughtful presents - (TC2, the dog has eaten almost all the biscuits, and the cookies and brownies were a HUGE hit!)
And I'm sick. Again. Or still. Not sure.
This one seems to be a cold and the Tuck man is afflicted as well.
Got that "I'm living the day-quil ny-quil existence" groggy stare about me. Today might be a good day to shred the contents of my "shred" box...
,,blergh''
Just need to make it through this week's pile of work & get Tuck on the plane Thursday morning.
It will be tough to let the little man go back south. He visited for 6 weeks in the spring/summer and it was way too lonely when he left. If plans work out he and Aims should be back out visiting in 2011, so I just have to survive a few months without my 11-year old whirlwind.
No comments:
Post a Comment