image du jour

image du jour

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Louisiana xmas break, 2009

As is typical, nothing is ever boring at sister's house.
Only took me 2 and a half days to drive the 1800 miles down - though I was pretty worn out after doing it all by myself. It will be nice to have Mitch with me on the trip north to share the load. Hunter Eddie settled into life (aka the softest spot in the house) like he never left. Gotta wonder what's going on in his mind.
Mitch and I have gotten time to hang out which is really cool, but Tuck man is still in school until the day before xmas. Aims is working a lot as well, so it's just me and the boys until the evenings.
I've fixed one computer up for TJ and am working on a second at the moment, as well as moving a ton of crap around the house, so staying very busy.
Chilly down herre, but nothing like up north for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment