image du jour

image du jour

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Slumber Party!!!!











Well, Ben & Izzy got to come over and hang out with Hunter Eddie & I. I think they had a good time, but I had TONS of fun!! We started to watch Bedknobs & Broomsticks (one of Izzy's favorites, and mine too!) then both of them played WoW for a bit. Later we went to Bruce-Fest over at the 2-Bit - a huge rousing success btw - and had some dinner. We poked around a bit and saw pretty much everyone in Gardiner. Next a walk with the dog, then a Harry Potter movie fest. Izzy fell asleep before the first movie was over (using Eddie as a pillow), but Ben and I made it to Prisoner of Azkaban before falling to sleep.




Thankfully, we slept in till about 8 then made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Izzy was a great help! The kids played video games and watched cartoons while I got the dishes done, then we walked Eddie back to their house.




The kids were a lot of fun, and I told them we would for sure do it again. I snapped a few pics of Saturday night - Ben was a bit addicted to gaming, but Izzy was great with Eddie and loves her "new pillow" He tolerates anything, really, and likes getting scratched so it worked out fine for both.








No comments:

Post a Comment