For those of you who don't know already, Hunter Eddie Guiles is now in residence in Gardiner. I have been looking for a dog for a few months, and I got the call a month or so ago from my sister saying that she was giving Hunter to me if I wanted him. I of course accepted, but really did not get my hopes up - the boys love him and so does Aimee - so it didn't seem real until I had him in the rig for the long ride home. He has a few health problems that a drier climate should lessen, so moving him up was partly for that reason. I don't think he really knows what is going on right now. We spent four days and nights in the RV, stopping off at a new place every few hours. That must have been bewildering. As I was transferring all my stuff over to my car in Bozeman he sat right at the drivers' side door - not willing to let me leave without him. He even whined a bit (very out of character). Well, now he's installed in my apartment and has already had several visitors. Mitch and Lauren had a blast with him 'cause he's "so squishy" Hunter Eddie is a hit with the Gardiner crowd.
Hunter Eddie in his typical pose in the RV
No comments:
Post a Comment