image du jour

image du jour

Monday, September 1, 2008

Refocusing my energy

OK, so fall is a wonderful time (unless you talk to Heidi, but I digress)
Seems that every fall I get a recharge of energy that makes me want to study. I think it's genetic. When you are a student for a long time, every fall comes with studying anxiety.
So, it's time to hit the books once again. I have slacked off this summer - mostly because I've been playing World of Warcraft with the boys in my off hours. But I'm a bit bored with it now so it's time to move on to important things.
Now all my friends can rejoice.
Yipee
That said, it's a chilly wet day in Yellowstone on this Labor day. I spent the wee hours reading "Three Cups of Tea" and slept in late. So late that my friends were banging on the door to have our "House" party. Season 4 of House came out on DVD so we have been waiting for a nasty day to have a marathon. Anyway, once the gates were open I couldn't close it. 5 of the crew showed up - we cooked, knitted, ate, and laughed. In the words of Wilson, "good times"
Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment