image du jour

image du jour

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Returning home

Arizona was fine. Enjoyed visiting with the family. Being in a house that was being shown for sale was crazy, but otherwise had a nice time.

Back home again to an empty house (Aims and Tuck stayed later in AZ) it was nice for a few hours, but was just too quiet without the Tuck man whistling or singing, watching TV, and playing on the computer - all of which he accomplishes simultaneously. No, the only noises in the house were the crazed mewing of Mr. Kitty. He was pissed we left him here and proceeded to take it all out on me. Bit my hand, woke me up every 2 hours the first night (and at 4 am each subsequent morning) and was generally just a giant pain in the rear.

Hunter-Eddie returned from the "spa" treatment of a week at Auntie Jessi's and rolled back into the routine. Man am I lucky to have such a great friend!

Anyway, the week sucked 'cause I have tons of work to do at work, and managed to fall into a migraine on Tuesday night. Finally subsided Thursday afternoon. Don't have a clue what the trigger was. Usually stress, but who knows.

Aims and Tuck are back now, the house is chaos, and I'm surviving. Need to get back into the groove of things and get out skiing even though the snow isn't the best.

Greatest news - my nephew Mitch proposed to his girlfriend of 5 years on New Year's day at midnight! They are such a sweet couple it honestly is sickening! I love them both and wish them well. They are still in Shreveport, but I'm sure wedding plans will be forthcoming.

Just another holiday season drawing to a close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment