Please forgive the photos - I'm test-driving the "new" work camera and there's a learning curve to it...
TUCKER HITS YELLOWSTONE!!!
When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he said "I want to go to Montana with CC" so Aims and I got together and brought him "home" for the holidays
Typical morning start with Tucker's special breakfast - over-easy eggs and hashbrowns (excuse the mess, but I live here) The boy is VERY particular about his eggs...
First attempts at sledding - Jessi's backyard was not enough of a challenge...
So we headed for Mammoth and bigger hills. On the way I got to test the zoom on the camera - a couple of Bighorn Sheep were lounging on a cliff in the sunshine...
Maximum zoom: (no tripod here folks)
I loaded some video on YouTube - seriously will make you laugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5X524uiuDs in jessis back yard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXVK6KGrk-U the big hill - sort of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CHVfw5PpaE the big hill - success!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG6weUxPuHw Sledding the jump #1 (the deep-fried cheese stick lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Dj-u7ofxASledding the jump #2
The next day, Izzy, Ben, Tuck, and I went to the Boiling River for a soak/swim - fun was had by all despite the temps:
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment