image du jour

image du jour

Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring???

Well, it's March. We have very little snow and are having 50+ degree days. Weird weather, but nice to get outside in shirtsleves. The Gardiner dust bowl is in full swing - no snow cover to keep the dust down. I think I'm going to suggest that our friends here splurge on a load of gravel to cover some of the dirt in the parking areas on our road. We'll see how that goes.

I'm on my "shift" taking care of Ruffers. Has not been very fun to tell the truth. He's been pooing in the house and I've spent more time cleaning carpets in the past week than anything else. The good news is, I think I've tracked down the source - he's raiding the cat food when left alone at home. He's fine when spending the day in my yard and nights at my house. The cat food is getting put away when Ruffers has to be home alone (sorry to Lucy the cat!)

Add to that I'm having issues with my computer suddenly deciding to go blue screen of death on me on a regular basis, and it's been an interesting week. The darn thing is just out of warranty, of course.

Been doing a ton of schoolwork and work-work as well, so super busy. And not much of a social life. The nasty cold/flu/strep crap looks like it's finally clearing up so that's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment