Well, I guess things could be worse.
Apparently I have a "derangement of the post medial meniscus" meaning I ripped up some of the cartilage in my left knee. One week of knee brace, a cane (trekking pole in my case), and a Vicodin scrip - wait, does this sound like someone we know an love? Paging Dr. Gregory House...
Then we will re-evaluate.
Either more of the same, or in for an MRI and possible surgery.
Hunting season is definitely in question at this point, and I'm VERY upset about that.
Next big fun.
Taking recycling in, got backed into by government employee in government vehicle. Govt. does not carry regular insurance - instead you file a tort claim. (isn't that a dessert?) Joyful. Car is still driveable, but Ellie the Element, aka the TARDIS, is my good friend and now we are both broken.
I'm certainly feeling sorry for myself today.
No comments:
Post a Comment