image du jour

image du jour

Monday, June 15, 2009

Quotes from shaving my head

Heidi (begging to be the one to shave) : I would not send you out looking anything but completely bald
Carrie: Allie would you please do it? You've shorn sheep before
Heidi: Do you want me to practice on Hunter, would that make you feel better?
Allie: Heidi's been drinking and baking
Allie: Oh my lands, you have a scar... This is so personal, we're going to see all your scars
Heidi: It's not too late, it won't look bad, just a little thin
Allie : Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God...
Jessi (after holding hair for about 30 seconds, freaking out): I have hair in my hand! There's hair in my hand! (and doing a little high-stepping dance lol)
Carrie: It feels about 20 degrees cooler
Allie: I was doubtful, but [bald] looks good on you
Carrie: Thanks Heidi, you're a mensch.

No comments:

Post a Comment