So yesterday sucked. Car issues (smell of something burning and a check engine light, but the experts at the Gardiner Tire Iron assured me nothing is wrong...) continuing financial woes with doggy hip surgery a week away, bills, bills, bills, realizing I have to do my damn taxes, applying for a possibly groovy better paying job, getting course work done, and, oh, my job where I never seem to get caught up.
Today was a bit better. Burning smell is gone, still haven't gotten a hell of a lot done with personal finances, but decided to have people over for venison spaghetti at 3:30. So just those of us with no plans on a Wednesday night :-)
Too tired to do much of anything (just finished the dishes from Friday's sushi night, last night, and now have a new pile) but totally worth the work cause it was quite fun to sit around and watch Project Runway re-runs with the girls.
I can feel it - I'll be falling asleep in chapter 4 of my remote sensing book tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment