image du jour

image du jour

Monday, July 21, 2008

Helena Car Show

Car show in Helena, MT - pops wanted to take the hot rod, RV (Sunny), and the new trailer (Clifford) out for their first trip. I was headed back to Yellowstone, so Tuck and I drove my car (Ellie) and met dad in Helena. We camped out in the RV and had a good time. Tuck asked about a million questions on the road trip - I think we covered everything from gold mining to diesel engines. Miss that boy already.
Tucker stuck in the back of Ellie - with a BBQ, tomato and herb plants, and all the other crap I manage to bring with me from Spokane. What a trooper!
The boys in Shangri-la. Enjoying some down time at the car show in the RV.
Poppa's hot rod in Clifford the big red trailer. Ellie providing 270 watts of Beach Boys tunes early in the morning.
Tucker hits the climbing wall - he was not sure he was going to make it at first, but once he hit the top he wanted to go back about every 15 minutes for the rest of the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment